Friday, August 30, 2013

Watch YouTube videos to learn, how to draw!

Love2Doodle? Learn2Draw

For those of you doodlers out their that want to learn how to draw better! I spent time on Google and found a great YouTube channel that shows you how to draw things from, people to vehicles, and explosions. I am like you doodlers as well I myself doodle. I used to doodle on my homework assignments and notes.

So I am in college now, and found a great YouTube channel that can teach drawing better then, well my high school art teach for starts.

Click here to go to his YouTube channel if you are wanting to become a better drawer.

To visit my YouTube channel please click the YouTube page on the top of the website and subscribe! Or click here

Feel free to leave comments on the post using Google+ comments or join and use the Forum using Bublaa!

No comments :

Post a Comment